The Sales Analyst is part of the marketing and sales enablement team responsible for supporting the successful marketing, sales, and service of the Safe Foods solution portfolio. This position is responsible for analyzing customer interactions with the Safe Foods sales and service team. Success in this position will increase sales productivity and customer satisfaction, reduce sales barriers, and provide insights into the sales funnel.
The Sales Analyst will collect and analyze data to evaluate sales and service team performance as well as existing and potential clients, markets, and products. This individual will be expected to own the Salesforce customer relationship management system including adoption, training, personalization, reporting, and upkeep. In addition, this person will conduct win-loss analyses, write case studies, and assist with forecasting and market research.
· Manage and drive usage of Salesforce CRM program
· Conduct Salesforce training for new team members and ongoing training for existing team
· Collect sales data from multiple sources and analyze it to produce periodical reports to management and executives
· Assist in development of marketing strategies
· Interact with sales and service team to assess performance and needs
· Collaborate with sales and service team on project implementation
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Business Analytics, or similar
· Certified Salesforce Administrator required
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce, and PowerBI
· Experience with writing win-loss analyses and case studies
· Familiarity with statistical analysis methodologies
· Robust business problem solving abilities
· Ability to work independently and as part of team
· Must be able to interact professionally with people in culturally diverse situations
· Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator preferred
· 2-3 years of related experience
Expected Travel Requirements: 0-5%
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.