The Fabrication Manager leads a team responsible for the safe and efficient manufacture and assembly of the Company's food safety intervention systems. This position also is responsible for the development and implementation of safety and operation/maintenance training for Company personnel. This position also assists in the creation of new techniques and methods for the installation of food safety intervention solutions as directed.
1. This position will take responsibility of the manufacturing/assembly of the Company's food safety intervention systems.
2. Provide leadership in planning and development of manufacturing processes and procedures for food safety intervention systems and processes.
3. Training manufacturing, installation team and field personnel in safety and system operation and maintenance procedures.
4. Identifying improved manufacturing methods, equipment and processes.
5. Working with Company personnel on the improvement of food safety intervention systems and processes.
6. Working with Company personnel on the identification of new food safety interventions.
7. Achieving outstanding customer loyalty through superior customer service.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEKnowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, fabrication, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Other, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/TypingBasic: Presentation/PowerPoint
Relates closely with these positions:
Systems Engineer, Project Managers, Inventory/Logistics Coordinators, Account Managers, Engineering, and CSTs.
The fabrication manager should possess the following:
· Ability to work safely according to OSHA and company guidelines
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proven mechanical/electrical abilities and willingness to learn
· Problem-solving ability
· Excellent project management skills
· Must be able to read and follow directions
· Must be a self starter with the ability to work independently at times
· Must be able to be a contributing member of a team
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.