The Inventory Coordinator position will be in the parts room and will assist in the maintaining of inventory, stocking and tracking. This position also will fulfill customer and company orders. This includes small package shipping of items/components/testing supplies. The Inventory Coordinator is involved in the manufacture/delivery of the company’s food safety intervention systems. This position is responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance of necessary inventory functions of the company.
1. Monitor and control inventory integrity.
2. Maintain product identification and location program.
3. Research inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
4. Manage the inventory control function at the NLR site and locations in the field.
5. Oversee physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
6. Track and report non-conforming product.
7. Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
8. Document and control returned equipment & damaged product.
9. Ensure all labeling requirements, serial number etc. are met in a timely manner.
10. Maintain Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate).
11. Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
12. Create bills of materials for production, along with assisting with work orders.
13. Create equipment/parts costing analysis spreadsheets.
14. Train staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
15. Process and fulfill Customer Sales Orders and Safe Foods Employee needs. Includes pulling parts, packing and shipping primarily small package using Fed Ex, UPS and DHL.
16. Be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift.
17. Perform any other job duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work safely according to OSHA and company guidelines.
2. Knowledge of control system, electrical, stainless-steel and PVC plumbing parts.
3. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Familiarity with inventory management systems.
5. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with vendors.
6. Possess some mechanical abilities and willingness to learn.
7. Work well with a team.SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.