1. This position is responsible for interacting with customers on their orders of Company’s products. This duty is performed daily, about 30%of the time.
2. This position is responsible for identified food safety product purchasing, inventory and logistical functions of the Company. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
3. Participate in planning and development of procurement processes and procedures, which will provide and deliver needed Company's food safety products in the most economical manner possible. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
4. Developing relationships with vendors. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Working with Company personnel on the improvement of food safety product delivery processes. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
6. Achieving outstanding customer loyalty through superior customer service. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
7. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 3 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in using a multi-line phone system, three (3) years experience in a logistics/order fulfillment type role.
Experience in the transportation industry, familiarity with purchasing/inventory management systems
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.