Perform all aspects of fabrication and blending equipment maintenance. This includes corrective, predictive, and preventive maintenance on equipment per a work schedule.
1. Repair equipment as needed (pumps, agitators, mechanical seals, instruments, etc.). This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
2. Perform work per documented repair procedures for critical equipment (pumps, agitators, compressors, flow meters, pressure transmitters, etc.). Provide input for needed procedure updates.
3. Perform preventive maintenance tasks per Preventive Maintenance program requirements, about 25% of the time.
4. Provide input for Preventive Maintenance plan and procedure updates.
5. Complete weekly planned work schedule.
6. Escort and work with maintenance contractors (HVACR, Fork Truck, elevator, etc.). This duty is performed weekly, about 15% of the time.
7. Ensure integrity of work order system data (i.e. ensure work orders are written and closed properly for maintenance work). This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
8. Perform Predictive Maintenance (PdM) tasks. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
9. Carry out lubrication tasks per the Lubrication program. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
10.Properly dispose of used lubricants.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned, about 5% of the time.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired) required. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related experience and/or training,
and 12 to 18 months related maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.